Shalom Bayis and Intimacy
How to Improve Your Marital Intimate Relationship - Audio Course
Would you like to breathe new life into your marriage by improving your intimacy?
Find out answers to questions about Jewish marriage and intimacy such as:
- What is the Jewish approach to intimacy?
- How can you promote a healthy attitude towards intimacy?
- What can you do when there is a difference in desire?
- What can you do to make it easier to be in the mood?
- What can you do if you are just not in the mood?
- Why is it important to communicate directly about intimacy?
- Why do people tend to avoid discussing intimacy?
- How can emotional intimacy improve physical intimacy?
- How can you keep the spark alive?
- AND MORE!
Who is this course for?
Women and men.
You are welcome to join if you are married, engaged, or interested in this topic!
What is the course format?
This is an AUDIO course.
The course includes a game with over 20 conversation starters to share with your partner to deepen intimacy and build trust.
Get started now!
Hi! I’m Dr. Chani Maybruch, a social psychologist and relationship coach. I specialize in helping people succeed in dating and create amazing marriages. In this class, you will learn strategies and tools, based on my twenty years of coaching, to help you break through the barriers to developing your ideal relationship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Join me for this mini-course on Shalom Bayis and Intimacy to learn how to improve your physically intimate relationship.
Be prepared to:
Understand yourself and your partner better.
Gain insights into your current dynamic and how to improve intimacy.
Learn practical skills and tips.
Discover a closer and deeper relationship than ever before!
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and satisfaction!